Sunday 15 February 2015

Kelsey - A Young Voice for the Oldman: What about the Winter Watershed?


Hello everyone,

I hope everybody is having an awesome Family Day weekend and are enjoying the great temperatures. I was thinking about how much people are looking forward to Spring - and I thought I would share with you some of the reasons why I also like getting outside in winter.

Today's blog is going to be 'Things to do in the Winter Watershed'. It's not difficult to find fun outdoor activities in the winter. These are some of the things that I do in the winter with my family.

 
Cross country ski trail at the Chinook Recreation area.
 

 

Going for hikes in the beautiful coulees in Lethbridge.

Hope you are having a fun and active winter, After all, it's still 20 hours, 12 minutes, and 8 seconds. until spring. But hey - who's counting?!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment